Friday, January 19, 2007

I GOT THE TREO 750!!

Well if you saw the title I guess you know what happened. I got my Treo 750! And man its great! lot of people are wondering how I won. Well I didn't. See I know the Boy Genius. Him, I, and the Amazing Adolescent get together to play poker on Fridays. You know how some people can bend the thumbs back a little, well The Boy Genius can do this one thing where... well I shouldn't tell you cause if you saw someone do it , you know who the BG is and we cant have that. Sometimes Just Blaze comes to join us, man that guy has a amazing poker face!

So I did take pictures of the unboxing but something a matter with the camera so when it works I'll post them. It's such a great phone. It's just as tall as the iPod but a bit thicker. Well I'd talk more but the poker game starts a 9:o0.

THANKS AGING BOY GENIUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home